Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Sherman Gardens in July

 Here are a few 6x17 photos taken at Sherman Gardens in July. I know, I know, they would have been much better in color, and I did take color photos, but I also wanted to use black and white, specifically, Kodak T-Max, to see if all the hype about sharpness was true.

With this roll, I would have developed at home but I have been having major problems with my negatives. I have these artifacts that look like a million scratches, horizontal, on my negatives, and I was wondering if it had something to do with my developing technique. I can't explain why, but I think I have eliminated the camera. I think it is my developing technique, either they are getting scratched somehow in the rolls as I load them, or the swirl of chemicals is doing it. It was worth paying the $8 to get it developed at the lab, just to confirm that it is possible to get clean negatives.

Oops! The program gave me an error message. I guess the files are way too big. So be it.



No comments:

Post a Comment