Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Slide Photos from Oak Glen Preserve

 Last week, on Monday, July 19th, I had a double-header. I went first to the Kimberly Crest Mansion, then went to the Oak Glen Preserve. I took several cameras, one was my Fuji GW690ii, the other, my Canon T-90 film camera. I used slide film and just set the shutter speed so that it would be enough to eliminate blur, and let the camera set the aperture. Here are a few photos from the preserve. This is old, expired Provia film that I bought on special from B&H a few years ago. How long ago? Maybe 4-5 years ago, and it was expired back then already. When I looked at the slides, they smack to me as if they are a little overexposed. I will have to check to see if I didn't accidentally set exposure compensation on the camera.









No comments:

Post a Comment