Friday, May 7, 2021

More Greystone Photos (pt. 1)

 Here are photos from a roll of Fuji Acros film that I exposed at the Greystone Mansion. I was using my Fuji GW690ii camera so, in a sense, it was a Fuji double-whammy, Fuji camera, Fuji film. The ISO for this film is low, it is a 100 speed film, so that limits me a little if I don't have plenty of sunlight. I was using a red 25A filter as well, so that will be about two stops of exposure that I need to add. However, I think they worked out. I remember using f16 and 1/30th of a second for my shutter speed.

I only exposed this one roll of black and white, but I am glad I did. I was frustrated by my infrared photos taken with JCH Streetpan, since too much of their area was out of focus due to the very modest aperture I was forced to use. These negatives came out better, I developed for 10 minutes. 

Here are the first four:






No comments:

Post a Comment