Sunday, May 23, 2021

Walk around the circle (pt. 2)

 Here is the second batch of photos:



This is the alley behind the Covenant Life church building. I must admit, I was influenced by Youtuber Azriel Knight who goes around publishing photos of allies. I don't like the photo.


This is a Mexican food store where I think they used to sell birria. It is close to where we used to live when I was a child, right smack in the middle of the barrio. It is closed,there is no business running anything there now, and it has been that way for some time.


The Crown mall has always been moribund since I can remember it as a small child. 




This is Hunnys, a restaurant which seems to be probably the only lifeline in the mall. That, and a Japanese Tepan restaurant at the other end.


More views of the moribund mall. Almost nothing there, although as I walked there were a few spaces occupied by buildings. Lately, I see homeless people hanging out here. 



This used to be a bank. I always wondered how it could hold out here. They are gone now, but twenty years ago, they must have signed a long-term lease.


On the weekends they have a Farmer's Market. It is somewhat lively.







No comments:

Post a Comment