Saturday, September 26, 2020

Heritage Park (from mid summer)

 I finally got to developing the negative I took sometime in August of the Windmill structure at Heritage Park in Santa Fe Springs, CA. I remember that I took it with new film, Arista 200, and not with the Catlabs 80 film. Also, I was much more generous with exposure, I think I counted 30 seconds. Three is a nasty flare in one corner, it might have been with my problematic light holder. I am accumulating many unprocessed 8x10 negatives, it is so tedious to process them one at a time that I am delayed. I must have probably 8 more negatives in my envelope at home that need to be developed. I am not really in a hurry, I know they will all be blurry pinhole images. I am not even inclined to continue using that pinhole camera, I want an 8x10 camera with a real lens. Hopefully my developer friend will be able to finish checking his design so that I can buy his printed copy.

I remember when I took this frame. I had to wait for some people to walk through. I think it was in August, but now that I think about it, it might have been a September exposure.


That light flare on the left, I know. Or maybe it was because I bent the film somehow? 


No comments:

Post a Comment