Thursday, February 11, 2021

4x5 at Hidden Valley

 And here are a few photos I took from my trip to Hidden Valley Reserve yesterday, Feb. 10th. I had to get out and go here, something makes me return again and again, and I ventured along the paths and walked for two hours. There are still places to explore there.

These were also 4x5 frames taken with my expired Kodak Ektapan film from the 90s, a box that I purchased on Ebay some time ago and has been languishing. I have plenty of that film, and the results are almost always great, at least, when I remember to process them with fresh fix prepared in the right proportion. 

Yes, I know, spots and probably some imperfections from the hangers, but I love the raw images. I was using my Travelwide and a red 25A filter on a somewhat hazy day. No, I didn't see any bobcats nor coyotes this time, but always plenty of rabbits. It was a great walk, and I ran out of Foma 100 film (I had a box of that as well), but these images are Kodak Ektapan, f11, 1/30th, with zone focusing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment