Saturday, March 6, 2021

And last but not least...

 ...an 8x10 image taken with my Willtravel camera a few months ago. This one was taken at the Riverwalk in Riverside, CA. I don't know what happened, it is more terrible than the usual for me. This must be Foma 200 film, I can tell because it was a very thick negative (11 minutes in developer). I am sure that I used my impromptu red filter, so that is why I left it in developer more than usual. The center is very overexposed, or the obverse, the vignetting is very strong in this one (to paraphrase Darth Vader). I need a central neutral density filter for my lens. The scan is terrible, I had to do a bright scan. I wish I had a program to automatically invert my images. Scanned with my Epson V600 in office mode, since it can't scan the negative in 8x10. I laid a few sheets of printing paper on top. The image was scanned at 1200 dpi. Terrible.




No comments:

Post a Comment