Saturday, March 20, 2021

Visit to the Valley of the Rabbits (pt. 2)

 And here is the second batch of my photos from my trip to the Conejo Valley Botanic Garden. There are so many benches, they are located everywhere! And the good thing is, they match up with spectacular views. The bad thing is that there are too many of them and they get in the way of these views.

I enjoyed my trip there. I walked around for about two hours before heading on to my last destination. It was peaceful, and there were not too many people. Some were, as usual, not wearing masks, but many were. There was a part in the desert display where the clouds in the background looked  like pillows, and for some reason, they made me think of the Steve Roach CD I used to listen to over and over and over in the 1980s. I haven't listened to it for a long time. Man, did I love this CD. It came out in 1988, and that was my second year working at Northrop in an aborted career that I hate to remember. I was so miserable back then, but I could still dream.




Here are the cellphone photos. I can't wait to see what I shot with both black and white (JCH Streetpan with infrared filter) and slide film.
















No comments:

Post a Comment