Saturday, March 27, 2021

Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro, CA

This was my first visit to the Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro, CA. You can't get there directly, they have their own parking structure but it is closed, so you drive around at the bottom of the small hill to another parking structure, then climb up the hill. It is a little steep, but not worse than anything I have seen, for example, at the UCR Botanic Garden. The climb to Pumpkin Rock or on the steep slope of Mt. Rubidoux is more exhausting. 

This was a beautiful landmark. Many people were flying kites there. I just went to see the monument and take a few infrared photos, plus these cellphone photos, of course. There was a Guatemalan lady who was having a video filmed, and I enjoyed seeing her dancing to her music. She had a photographer/videographer, so I stayed out of their way.















No comments:

Post a Comment