Sunday, March 7, 2021

Holga Shenanigans from a few years back

Here are a few Holga photos I took at the LA County Fair a few years ago. I don't know why they came out so grainy and fogged, but I blame it on the film. I absolutely could not see the printed numbers on the backing paper, so I had no idea how far I was advancing. I grew so frustrated that I took off my masking tape and just stared down at the window in back, letting the searing September sun which is present during this time just cook the film, trying in vain to make out the backing numbers. The results: I could not get good spacing. There are a few images of my nieces and nephews on this roll too, but I won't upload them. The kids look very recognizable, so it must not have been more than 3-4 years ago.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment