Tuesday, November 10, 2020

And the other Brand Park is not to be left behind!

Well, at long as I was at the Brand Memorial Garden, why not visit the other Brand Park that I used to visit regularly? That one is located about a 20 minute drive down the highway from San Fernando, just get on the 5 freeway, hope there are no accidents, and exit and drive up Western street (a long, long and narrow street) until I get to Brand Park in Glendale. 

I used to visit this place regularly when they had monthly modeling events, but this was my first time returning after about 15 years. First, a visit to this Brand Library building, an impressive, Moorish style building (that is how it is billed), but all in white. I never would pay it much attention before, but it is beautiful. These are cellphone photos, I also photographed it with my Fuji GW690ii and my Travelwide 4x5.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment