Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Photos of a model from long ago

 This past weekend I spent much time scanning old 35mm negatives. These must have been from a modeling event. I wish I had taken the time to more carefully pose her, she was one of the few models who were a little older who attended these types of events. The scans are not great, I did not by and large eliminate dust nor do color correction, although I did convert a few photos to black and white. The colors in the shade do not "pop", but she was a willing model. I feel so much regret because I just know that I never gave her copies of the photos, but she must have only gone once to these events. Besides, you have to remember, negatives deteriorate too. It must have been almost 15 years since I took these photos (back in around 2005-2006). 














No comments:

Post a Comment