Wednesday, November 11, 2020

On the San Diego bluffs

 These might be photos of Torrey Pines in San Diego, I am not sure. All I know is that I took them long ago, and they seem to have been on the same roll as the photos I took of Chicano Park, so if I have photos of that iconic place in Barrio Logan in San Diego, then I think these are also San Diego photos.

Nothing to shout about, these are just 35mm photos from about 15 years ago. It was great that I took the time to climb up those bluffs and take them. I will have to try again when we have, as they say it, better light. If there is something that the Youtube photographers harp on over and over and over again, from Thomas Heaton to Ben Horne to Nick Carver to Steve O'Nions, people whose videos are addictive, is that I have to look for the light. In this case, on the west coast, it will be there during the afternoon and sunset.








No comments:

Post a Comment