Friday, November 27, 2020

Another 8x10 from the Santa Fe Sculpture Garden

Developed on Thanksgiving night, for what was a very quite celebration, this is another 8x10 pinhole negative from the four negative total that I exposed on Monday, Nov. 23rd, at Santa Fe Springs. This is the second sheet from the new Fidelity Elite holder that came with the 8x10 camera. I gave it, as I recall, 30 seconds, and it seems overexposed to me. I think I could probably have obtained what I needed with 15 second, using this film, which is Arista 200 film. It just goes to show, once again, that my first 8x10 camera (the aluminum model from Greece) was a complete dud. Not only were exposures extraordinarily long with that camera, but they were unacceptably fuzzy. This wood 8x10 camera is much better, even if it doesn't cover the full frame. If only, if only....

Scanned in office mode at 1200 dpi with my Epson V600, and inverted (crudely) with my Mac software.




No comments:

Post a Comment