Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Chicano Park Murals

 Once again, these were on the same roll as the photos of the coastal bluffs. I am almost certain they are of Chicano Park, although the envelope seemed to have labeled San Francisco. I will have to check once again when I return to Barrio Logan, because I am overdue to return to see those murals. It has been many years, but I don't recall seeing Chicano murals in San Francisco. 

It is 6:59 p.m. and I have two Zoom classes to teach tomorrow. One is a test session, thankfully, so I will sit next to my screen to answer questions that come up, but the other is a lecture as usual. I think I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work. Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday (Zoom day!), but then, I'll have a break for a few days. On Friday, I would like to visit the UCR gardens because now, apparently, they have extended their hours and are closing at 5 p.m., rather than at noon. I want to see the garden in the afternoon, it would be my first time. Plus, I want to complete a hike at Terri Peak in Lake Perris on the weekend, and also, hopefully, go to the Huntington Library during. One or the other.

Finally, I have many 120 negative rolls that I need to develop. If a good novel by Robert Charles Wilson jumps off the bookshelf and lands in my lab, open on the first few pages, that would be a sore temptation too. 

We'll see.












No comments:

Post a Comment