Friday, January 15, 2021

Another one from Hidden Valley Nature Reserve

 More from the Hidden Valley Nature Reserve in the borderlands between Riverside and Norco. This one was taken with the 8x10 WillTravel camera and developed yesterday, Thursday, January14th. I was there at this nature reserve on Wednesday, January 13th. 

I know, I know, what happened to the corners? I thought the Willtravel offered better coverage of the corners than this, especially at f22? I don't know what happened, but it is obvious that it didn't reach all the way. I was using f22, but maybe this was due to the contraption I am using with the orange filter, and the border of the makeshift filter guide covered the edge. I also know that the orange filter was not absolutely flush with the lens, it sticks out and that might result in an obstruction that shows up in this way. I devised a new filter holder.




No comments:

Post a Comment