Friday, January 15, 2021

One more from the Hidden Valley Nature Reserve

 And one more 8x10 from the Hidden Valley Nature Reserve, taken on Wednesday, January 13th, and developed on Thursday, January 14th, and scanned on Friday, January 15th. (I know, why the repetition?)

Yes, yes, I know, the Edge. 


No, not the guitarist for the Irish rock band US, it is the edge on the negative. Once again, what happened? Was the film not loaded correctly? Was the filter holder obstructing that side? Is it a problem with the coverage of the lens? I don't know, but it has never been this bad before with the images I take with this camera. I have a new filter holder and will try using that one to see if I can get better coverage. And, I do need another filter, a red 25A filter, because white frankly, the orange filter I am using is not cutting it, it is not darkening the skies.




No comments:

Post a Comment