Thursday, January 14, 2021

The Kraken is not working for me

 Here are a few more photos taken with the Kraken 3D printed camera I ordered last year. I am using a Graphlex 135mm lens with it, and no, I can't achieve infinity focus with it. So, that means the focusing scale is all wrong. I try to adjust, but since I am using roll film that is not attached to a film back, I don't have a ground glass, I have to zone focus, and I am way off. I can somewhat focus on the near objects, but not anything far away. I really don't want to continue using this camera anymore, I consider it a failed experiment. I might try one more time, and just leave the lens extended out as far as possible, and try to choose subjects that are close to me. I think it focuses on clear objects, but I cannot focus on things far away. So be it. These, by the way, are slide photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment