Tuesday, December 1, 2020

In the hills of Norco, Pumpkin Pie

 Hot off the press, I mean, the Epson scanner bed! Photos from the climb up to Pumpkin Peak in Norco, CA! I can't believe it took place so long ago. I picked up these photos on Monday, but I had them waiting at the lab for several weeks, at least, I think, since Nov. 2nd, which means this trip took place before then. I remember it as if it were this morning. Photos taken with color film with my Fuji GW690ii. It was a modest climb, but at times, it was a little steep for me. The eponymous Pumpkin Peak rock is all covered with graffiti, and of course, I was there at the wrong time of the day, which was the morning. In order to see the face adequately lit by the sun, I will need to go in the afternoon, when the sun is setting in the west, because the rock faces the west, but it will be a problem. I am sure that in the evening many local families try to crowd there to climb up the hill, and I want to avoid crowds. I'll return, there were too many photos ruined with my 4x5 camera because I was using weak fixer and the negatives didn't turn out, but I will return to take better photos. 






No comments:

Post a Comment