Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Winter of 2019

A few photos I appear to have taken with my Fuji GW690ii camera back in the winter of 2019. I say this because the aspect ration is 6x9, and I don't have another camera with that ratio. Also, I know they are from 2019 because the information on the computer files indicated Feb of that year. And, of course, the snow on the mountains indicates winter. 


Where was this taken? Where the old cheese factory was located, near the intersection of Lincoln and Railroad?



The above appears to have been taken at a section close to the Crown airport (the city called "Crown")


The "Crown" airport


The green field has disappeared, they are engaged in some construction project here. I still don't know what it is. Don't they need to have clear land next to an airport?


No comments:

Post a Comment