Saturday, October 24, 2020

Heritage Park redux

A few weeks ago I was at Freestyle to buy some photo materials. I've spent far too much money there these past few weeks, I think almost $500, and I have a credit card bill to show for it. Well, I stopped by Heritage Park to take some photos with my 8x10 pinhole camera. This was a photo from, maybe, September, but I had not developed it because it is such a hassle to develop an individual sheet of film. 

Well, I was developing 4x5 sheets yesterday so I went ahead and developed this one sheet. The exposure was about two minutes, but I blew out the sky, it is completely white. I should have used some kind of orange or red filter, even if my pinhole exposure would have doubled or tripled. 

I don't like the results. The image is too blurry. I am not happy with this pinhole camera, and that is why I have stopped using it. I am waiting for my printed 8x10 point and shoot camera to arrive so I can use it with a real lens, not a pinhole. I do not want any more blurry images.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment