Saturday, October 24, 2020

Mike Antonovich trail in San Dimas, CA

Yesterday, which was Friday, Oct. 23rd, I was returning from Sunland and I finally stopped by the San Dimas Trailhead which gives way to the Mike Antonovich trail. It is close to the intersection of the 57 and the 10 freeway, and I have driven by here many times and told myself I needed to stop by this overlook. Well, it was now or never, so I finally did. It was a discovery.

I posted a few cellphone photos yesterday. I also took some photos with the 4x5 camera, using expired Kodak Ektapan film. This time, the sun was out, it was not gloomy the way it was in North Hollywood just an hour earlier, and I didn't even try to adjust for expired film. I slipped on my red filter and took two frames. I wish I had taken more.



I'll return.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment